Roborock S50 Mopping mode and suggestions

Roborock S50 Mopping mode and suggestions

Hello, i'e Just got a new Roborock S50 and I would some info from people who have to since longer time.

I am confused about the mopping mode that can be selected in the settings. I don't have any carpet at home, do i need to select the mopping mode while using the tank with the mop? what's the difference if I don't select it?

I would like also to know how do you guys clean the mopping cloth after usage to extend its life.

Thanks in advance!!!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Do you mean the mop mode in the cleaning mode list? If yes, you may misunderstand it.

The mop in the cleaning mode will cut down the vacuum strength to lowest and robot will still work when mop mode is enabled.

While it will take effect once only, after robot finishes cleaning and backs to charge, the gentle mode will change to the previous cleanup mode.​

There is no option to disable the mopping feature on the app or the device itself.

When water tank with enough water filled and mopping cloth are installed, the mopping begins working while it is moving. If water is out or water tank is removed, mopping stops.

You can use clean water to wash the mopping cloth.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

kalyubave92
Welcome to Roborock Forum