S6 MAXV: Please add a mutli-cycle option to scheduled room cleaning

S6 MAXV: Please add a mutli-cycle option to scheduled room cleaning

Hi, For room and zone cleaning the number of cycles can be selected from 1 to 3. For scheduled cleaning this option is not avialble. Please consider adding the cycles option for scheduled and pin and go cleaning.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Spam? Its a word for word copy of my post posted only 1min after this member joined.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/19/2020      08:46
    @Mark:

Hi, not sure yet, will keep an eye on it.

Like0
  • Hi,

The schedule room cleaning does not support this feature, we will forward to our RD team.

You can set multiple schedule items as a workaround.

Like0
    Mark
    Mark12/19/2020      10:48
    @RR_Support:

Please reply on my original post. This one is a spam copy to post dubious links

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/22/2020      14:02
    @Mark:

Yep, just delete it.

Like0
  • Requesting this feature as well !

S6MaxV

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/31/2020      11:03
    @RC:

Noted that.

Have a happy new year.

Like0
  • +1 for this feature. Proposed work around of adding a second schedule is inefficient for rooms far from the dock.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/28/2022      10:21
    @dtaii_phx:

Hi, thanks for your reply. That makes a lot sense.

We will forward the feedback to our tech team, and hope they will be able to manage it in the future.

Thanks for being a valued customer!

Like0
  • I agree! Please add a multi cycle option for scheduled cleaning! Love this device but it is annoying I need to schedule back to back cleanings to accomplish this instead of having the device clean each room twice.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member04/02/2022      18:16
    @Babby:

Hi, thanks for your suggestion.

We will forward the feedback to our tech team, and hope they will be able to manage it in the future.

Best regards.

Like0
  • New to Roborock. I'd like to add that this should be a feature. Q7+ here

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/24/2022      08:43
    @PopoSheeSho:

Hi, thanks for reaching out. For the model Q7, it supports the feature. It's under the Routine section. You can schedule room cleaning for up to 3 times. See picture below:

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ElliottCaleb
Welcome to Roborock Forum