Your experience with longevity/reliability of Roborocks?

Your experience with longevity/reliability of Roborocks?

I'm thinking about buying an S6. I've only used cheaper Deebot N79S vacuums, and I've been disappointed in their reliability, needing to RMA a few within 1 year. I even bought a second to use on the second floor of the house and so that I'd have a backup to use if one broke. Even if one breaks, it's not as annoying because of how relatively cheap it was. However, they have broken 2-3 times within 2 years with regular use. My reservation with buying any more expensive robot vacuum is how much better or similar the reliability would be compared to the cheaper vacuums. I'm wondering if a more premium model would have better reliability, or all robot vacuums tend to break within the first 2 years. I haven't been able to find any Consumer Reports type data about robot vacuum reliability differences between brands.

What has your personal experience been with the reliability of Roborock vacuums? Info like: Owned for ____ years, 1) no problems 2) ___ problems within 1 year (under warranty) or 3) ___ problems after ___ years would be very helpful. Thank you!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I'm thinking about buying an S6. I've only used cheaper Deebot N79S vacuums, and I've been disappointed in their reliability, needing to RMA a few within 1 year. I even bought a second to use on the second floor of the house and so that I'd have a backup to use if one broke. Even if one breaks, it's not as annoying because of how relatively cheap it was. However, they have broken 2-3 times within 2 years with regular use. My reservation with buying any more expensive robot vacuum is how much better or similar the reliability would be compared to the cheaper vacuums. I'm wondering if a more premium model would have better reliability, or all robot vacuums tend to break within the first 2 years. I haven't been able to find any Consumer Reports type data about robot vacuum reliability differences between brands.Tweakbox

issue got solved

Like1

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hasinvadi48
Welcome to Roborock Forum