Need help getting my S4 to fully recognize a room/clean a room that has a step down.

Need help getting my S4 to fully recognize a room/clean a room that has a step down.

Hello! Looking for tips on how to fix two issues I'm having.

The first, my son's room was far from clean when we had S4 complete it's first time mapping of the house. I split the house up into room, this weekend his room was cleaned and i was able to tell the S4 to clean the whole room via the zone method, but it still doesn't recognize the entire room as one. Ideas on how to fix this?

The second, I have a room that you have to step down into it. with the door open, the S4 recognizes it is there, but I am unsure on how to get it to clean the room, because if I pick up the S4 and place it in there it is lost. Guidance please?

I will try to post photos in the comments if it will let me.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• how the map currently shows my sons room

Like0
    tommchris
    tommchris02/26/2024      01:33
    @mamabear:

Kinitopet is more than just a game; it's a journey—an odyssey into a world where dreams intertwine with reality, and the impossible becomes possible.

Like0
  • Hello,

Please send us a complete picture of the home map interface, please mark your son's room on the map.

Also, fr the room which is one step down, we suggest you put a ramp to help the robot go there, move the robot manually may mess up the map.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

mamabear
Welcome to Roborock Forum