Roborock 6s MaxV hard reset not working?!

Roborock 6s MaxV hard reset not working?!

Basically the title. The robot is only 3 months old and I have no idea what happened! The power button is blinking and nothing that I do seems to work - I have tried the factory reset 3x, the regular one 2x... has anyone had a problem like this and knows how to solve it?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Basically the title. The robot is only 3 months old and I have n192.168.1.254o idea what happened! The power button is blinking and nothing that I do seems to work - I have tried the factory reset 3x, the regular one 2x... has anyone had a problem like this and knows how to solve it?10.0.0.0.1

issue got solved

Like1
    IRgEEK
    IRgEEK05/09/2021      11:47
    @josepgoyl74:

Please share how your issue was resolved. I too have a 3month old 6 Maxv that is suddenly doing the same thing. Power light blinking rapidly. Can't turn on or do anything :-( I have been loving the robot but really disappointed after shelling out so many $$$ that I can't use the robot atm. Thanks in advance.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

josepgoyl74
Welcome to Roborock Forum