Viomi V3 will not return to dock after cleaning

Viomi V3 will not return to dock after cleaning

My brand new Viomi V3 vacuum mop cleans beautifully and is able to find its way throughout the house to any room but once it has completed cleaning it will not return to the dock to charge. It tries to return in a straight line and when it encounters a corner it will just bump into the corner until the battery is exhausted.

I haven't been able to map my whole house since it cannot return to the dock to complete the map!

Has anyone got any ideas or suggestions to try (I have emailed the store to try and get a replacement machine)

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

coxjon
Welcome to Roborock Forum