S5 Max LDS Cover

S5 Max LDS Cover

My black S5 Max has a scratch on the top of the LDS cover. Where can I purchase a new cover? I can't find them online.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi,

please send us a picture of the scratch on the LDS cover.

Where did you purchase this S5 Max?

Like0
    DanKirk
    DanKirk01/09/2021      22:12
    @RR_Support:

Here is a picture of the scratched cover:

I purchased it from Gearbest.com.

Like0

• Like0
    DanKirk
    DanKirk01/09/2021      23:33
    @RR_Support:

I’m hoping to be able to purchase a new cover because I’m proud of my Roborock and want to keep it looking nice. The damage is merely cosmetic, but I’d like to fix it.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/10/2021      08:24
    @DanKirk:

Sorry, there is no single LDS cover available. You may use a sticker to cover it.

Like0
    DanKirk
    DanKirk01/10/2021      16:56
    @RR_Support:

Thank you for the response, but I am disappointed that parts like this are not available. Why not offer to sell spare parts to your customers?

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DanKirk
Welcome to Roborock Forum