Problems

Good morning, 

I have robotic vacuum cleaner roborock s5 max and I have encountered a problem with it. We are possessing a two floor house. In a ground floor i tis vacuuming without any problems. However in the first floor (please see attached photo) robocleaner is confused. It is not able to clean entire room. It seems there it something that might distract him, but I have tried everything and I could not figure it out. Could you please advise, what could that be? 

Thank you in advance for your answer. 

Best Regards,

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi,

Could you mark two maps by the floor?

Use wet cloth to clean the wall sensor and cliff sensors. Turn over the robot and ensure that there is nothing stuck in the wheels.

Also, is mopping system installed when cleaning the first floor? Is the first floor carpeted?

Like0
    Martex42
    Martex4212/30/2020      11:26
    @RR_Support:

There is a floating floor on the first floor. Vacuum only. I borrowed the same vacuum cleaner from my sister, and it did the same.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/31/2020      11:09
    @Martex42:

What is the floating floor? You can send us a picture of it.

Could you send us a video of the abnormal behavior?

Also, please send us the device info.

Like0
    larrymartin
    larrymartin05/02/2024      11:17
    @RR_Support:

It seems like there might be reflective surfaces or dark flooring on the first floor causing confusion for your roborock s5 max. Perhaps adjusting the lighting or using boundary markers could help resolve the issue. Best regards.

Best Pressure Washing Services in Allen Park

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Martex42
Welcome to Roborock Forum