Error8 in Mopping Mode

Error8 in Mopping Mode

For a couple of months our Roborock S5 Max cannot go over the rooms in mopping mode. It gets stuck in random places and not just on carpet, but on hard floor as well. If I take off the mopping cloth and leave Roborock in vacuum mode, it works perfectly. I thought maybe a new update will solve this issue, but even an update did not help. We also tried factory reset, but the the problem still stands. It is getting annoying, because I chose S5 Max to have the possibility to decide if I want to mop a room or not. Like this it is just a simple robot vacuum with no additional feature. Can you please help?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Install the water tank only and verify whether the robot works well.

Install the water tank and mopping cloth bracket only.

Also, change a new mopping cloth.

Besides, please ensure that you have enabled carpet mode on the app.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ErdeiFam
Welcome to Roborock Forum