Roborock S5 does not connect anymore in version 3.5.7_002008

Roborock S5 does not connect anymore in version 3.5.7_002008

Hello guys,

Since a few weeks I have a problem with my Roborock S5, that I cannot fix. It was running on the software version 3.5.7_002008 for months without any problems. But then on one day it could not connect to the WiFi anymore and whas therefore not shwoing in the app.

I reseted the WiFi and connect it again. It seemed to be an one time issue, but about one week later, it happed again. But this time a WiFi reset would not work. So I did a complete reset. For some reason everything is working in the older versions and it can connect to my WiFI. But a soons as I perform the update again to version 3.5.7_002008 it cannot connect anymore.

I did not change any settings on my WiFI. Sofar I could not find any solution for this, neither here in the forum or somwhere else in the internet.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Could you use another phone to take a video showing how you connect device to app and send us the video?

If you understand the router's setting well, change DNS to 8.8.8.8 in the router's settings page.

Reboot your router, robot and try again.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nicolas2705
Welcome to Roborock Forum