S5 turn on power and wiper spin but not moving.

S5 turn on power and wiper spin but not moving.

S5 turn on power and wiper spin but not moving, it continue same status, any suggestion?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• S5 said Error 1 and I did remove front laser cover and bottom sensor area to clean, remove battery too.

but still same problem. When I turn on wiper spin and stop repeat 2 times and said Error 1.

Any solution?

Like0
  • I did look youtube and remove front cover clean laser but still not moving

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/21/2021      16:34
    @wc:

Maybe you can send us a video to show the abnormal behaviour of the robot. It's suggested to upload the video online to google drive or something like that.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wc
Welcome to Roborock Forum