Backwards compatible self emptying station

Backwards compatible self emptying station

Hi guys,

Do you think a backwards compatible self-emptying station is possible for the S5, S5 Max, S6 models? Or does the robot need to be designed differently for it to work? Not much information out on the internet about this that I can find. If Roborock came out with a that I would be one of the first to buy one!

Best regards

Kenneth

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

•  I do not think it would be possible without making some extreme solution that opened the top, took the bin out, and emptied it. That device would be extremely big https://vidmate.bet/, probably break easily, or be insanely expensive.

Like1
  • Im pretty sure that a self-emptying feature requires some kind of physical direct access to the trash bin. The only “direct access” on the RoboRock is where the dust goes in (so, underneath, behind the brush).

you cannot extract all the dirt out that way, without removing the brush, and therefore I do not think it would be possible without making some extreme solution that opened the top, took the bin out, and emptied it. That device would be extremely big, probably break easily, or be insanely expensive. It would probably be cheaper to buy another robot. :)

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kenneth H
Welcome to Roborock Forum