Partial recharging after low battery

Partial recharging after low battery

From what I understand, the S5 Max is supposed to return to the dock when battery is low (<20%) and recharge only enough to resume and complete the current job. That said however, I got a low battery yesterday just before completing the cleaning job with only 1-2 minutes of vacuuming/mopping left. The vacuum returned to the dock and recharged to 80% before finally resuming and finishing the cleaning job. This almost negated the purpose as it was several hours before the job was completed, instead of just a few minutes had it only charged the few percent it required to finish. Can someone clarify how this is supposed to work?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Got the same here, my S5 charging to 30% only than continue to clean, than again drop to 20% while clean, return to dock, charging to 30% and again and again.

Like0
    Christian Habelmann
    Christian Habelmann02/27/2021      12:54
    @Eugene:

Hi,

did you check it ever can load now up to 100% beside a cleaning cycle?

Otherwise check on YouTube for Error 13!

This is the situation before error 13 will come up.

Greetings from Germany

Like0
  • Hi, thanks for reaching out.

Could you please tell us your device's info?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member02/06/2021      16:09
    @RR_Support:

Like0
    Ahwman
    Ahwman02/06/2021      19:39
    @RR_Support:

I have done as you requested and emailed it to you...

Like0
    VANT
    VANT02/06/2021      22:26
    @Ahwman:

same in my s5 max. inteligent charging not work, always charging to 80%

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ahwman
Welcome to Roborock Forum