Roborock H6

Im from Poland and have big problem. I bought from private seller. It was new but without any guarantee I was vacuuming all house and suddenly it had some problem like lagging and stopped working. Then it has problem like want to turn on but couldnt. Like a car in winter. Like something was there and appear „Error 04. opened everything, saw main fun. Take a bit there and try to clean it. It suddenly started working but with troubles and stopped working. Now there is no action, even tries of turning. I have no knowledge about electrical, tried to open it one again.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out.

Ppls try the following:

1. Please empty the dust box;

2. Please remove all brushes, including the extension rod to see if the error will go away;

3. Clean the front and rear filters as instructed by the user manual. If you have already done that, please send us some pictures to show them.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pavvel
Welcome to Roborock Forum