I'm in Dubai. Where can I buy a Roborock S6 MaxV?

I'm in Dubai. Where can I buy a Roborock S6 MaxV?

Hi,

I'm in Dubai, UAE. Please can you tell me how to purchase a Roborock S6 MaxV? Is there an authorized reseller here in Dubai?

Thanks,

-Simon

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out. Sorry to tell you that we don't have an authorized seller in Dubai.

Like0
    Jaggers
    Jaggers02/26/2021      04:39
    @RR_Support:

Thanks for the reply - what is the best way for me to get one? Order from the US, or elsewhere? I see them on AliExpress too..?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member02/27/2021      18:47
    @Jaggers:

Hi, thanks for your reply. We're not sure about whether those sellers on Aliexpress are our authorized ones or not. This maybe related to warranty. You can consult the seller to know more about the information.

You can also keep a close eye on our official website and facebook for further updates.https://www.facebook.com/RoborockGlobal/

Like0
    Svn21
    Svn2104/30/2023      07:20
    @RR_Support:

How can I become a distributor for Dubai or the Middle East. Tried emailing your sales team, but no response.

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jaggers
Welcome to Roborock Forum