Roborock S55 Not at all connecting to WiFi | Please Help

Roborock S55 Not at all connecting to WiFi | Please Help

Since 2 days I am trying to connect my roborock s55 with the WiFi ,but its not connecting.I have tried multiple methods.

Have resetted the wifi ,have complete reseted the device ,have used ios and android to do the setup but still it isnt working.

I have tried rebooting my router multiple times but still no success.Even i changed the wifi to check whether it would work or not.But still i didnt get any success.

Roborock ,Please help me out.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Please carefully double-check if the steps you've taken are correct. 

Our devices doesn't support 5G HZ wifi. If your set-up steps are correct but it's still not connecting, try methods below:

1. Make sure the password of your wifi you've input is correct.

2. Don't use an android tablet, iPad, iPhone 5 or iPhone 5C to connect the robot as there might be a compatible issue.

3. Enable location permission.

4. Reboot your router to see if it works.

5. Make sure the region you've selected in Mi Home setting is correct. Please don't select China mainland.

6. Make sure the model you've selected is correct when setting up via iPhone.

7. Pay more attention to the select wifi step. 

8. The failure message on the app might be fake. If the wifi indicator of the robot becomes solid from blinking, it means it's connected successfully. Close the Mi Home app and open it again to see if the robot is on the device list.

9. If there are special characters like !@#$ contains in your wifi name or password, it's suggested to remove them in the router settings.

10. The robot doesn't support WEP encryption mode. If your wifi is WEP, change it to WPA or WPA2. You could also try to change the wifi channel.

11. If you understand the router's setting very well, try to change DNS to 8.8.8.8 in the router's settings page.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vansh
Welcome to Roborock Forum