Roborock S5 is not charging

Roborock S5 is not charging

Hi, my roborock s5 has stopped charging, I put it on the dock, it says "Charging" and after 2 seconds is stopped charging, and there is not blinking light on the power button that indicates it is charging.

What can be the problem, and how I can solve it?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• And if I start it, it starts to clean up and after 2 seconds like the "battery is drained" and just stopped.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member03/23/2021      11:56
    @Dan:

"after 2 seconds is stopped charging, and there is not blinking light on the power button that indicates it is charging." Could you please send us a video showing how the robot's behaviour? Please also record how the indicator light on top of the charging dock and the power button changes.

Like0
    Dan
    Dan04/11/2021      10:51
    @RR_Support:

Added a video

https://youtu.be/HliQDZarODU

Like0
    Dan
    Dan04/11/2021      18:54
    @RR_Support:

This is my robot

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dan
Welcome to Roborock Forum