Original S5 Multi-floor Mapping

Original S5 Multi-floor Mapping

PLEASE DO A FIRMWARE UPDATE FOR THE ORIGINAL S5!!! Please, I love my S55 and just want the same 4 map saving that my S4 Max has. This would make sooooo many people happy and it is needed. Please

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• When we launched the S6 MaxV, we introduced the multilevel map saving function. It's been popular, and several products have retrospectively benefitted from this software update since. Unfortunately, the S5 did not qualify to receive this update due to the prioritization of other software projects. We appreciate your understanding.😗

Like0
    Robbie
    Robbie03/27/2021      16:33
    @RR_Suggestions:

When will the S5 get on the schedule for this software update?

Like1

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skyman46
Welcome to Roborock Forum