S6 Pure - Cleaning without dock - Issues?

S6 Pure - Cleaning without dock - Issues?

Hi all,

Recently I’ve been lazy and trying to clean my upstairs without moving the dock upstairs.

Before commencing a clean, I manually load the upstairs saved map and I put the vacuum in the same starting position every time. But, 9/10 times the initial “positioning” is wrong (eg. it thinks it is in a bedroom when really it is in the upstairs living area). It can take up to five or more attempts of reloading the map and restarting the clean before the “positioning” accurately identifies where the vacuum is on the map.

Is there any way to increase the likelihood of the positioning working the first time, every time without the dock being moved upstairs?

Also, 99% of the time, when the clean is finished, the vacuum randomly searches for the dock until I cancel the clean. Only once has it correctly identified that the dock isn’t upstairs and instead simply returned to the “starting position”. Is there any way to increase the likelihood of the vacuum returning to the starting position instead of fruitlessly searching for the dock? It messes up the neat “just been vacuumed” lines in the carpet : )

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi all,

Recently I’ve been lazy and trying to clean my upstairs without moving the dock upstairs.

Before commencing a clean, I manually load the upstairs saved map and I put the vacuum in the same starting position every time. But, 9/10 times the initial “positioning” is wrong (eg. it thinks it is in a bedroom when really it is in the upstairs living area). It can take up to five or more attempts of reloading the map and restarting the clean before the “positioning” accurately identifies where the vacuum is on the map.

Is there any way to increase the likelihood of the positioning working the first time, every time without the dock being moved upstairs? 192.168.1.254

Also, 99% of the time, when the clean 10.0.0.0.1 is finished, the vacuum randomly searches for the dock until I cancel the clean. Only once has it correctly identified that the dock isn’t upstairs and instead simply returned to the “starting position”. Is there any way to increase the likelihood of the vacuum returning to the starting position instead of fruitlessly searching for the dock? It messes up the neat “just been vacuumed” lines in the carpet : )

issue got solved!!

Like0
  • https://www-192-168-0-1.com/

This IP address is one of its kind as this can be used multiple times. This IP address comes under the 24-bit block of the private IP address.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

micheblea83
Welcome to Roborock Forum