when will be available the roborock s7's accessories ( filters, mop pads and the new brush)?

when will be available the roborock s7's accessories ( filters, mop pads and the new brush)?

Hi , id like to know , when all the roborock s7's accessories will be available, because i need to buy it ,especially the mop clothes , as you only put one in the robot box ( in my opinion not enough)...

Also can you give us some news about the release of the self dustbin cleaner ? it will be available in both the color (white and black) or only in black? because i bought the white one, so id like to buy the self dustbin cleaner in white like the robot.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Yes I have been looking too and I can't tell if it is the same stuff that they used for previous models or not. I want to get more mopping pads as well as filters. I have cats so the filters need to be replaced at least once a month. Thank you for asking the question I came here to ask!

Like0
    Bellumori94
    Bellumori9403/29/2021      21:08
    @Rayshine:

i dont think we can use the same stuff that they used for previouse model , i mean the filter is complitely different , and the mopping pad too ,so they have to say us when will be release the all the accessories for the new roborock s7.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member03/31/2021      09:59
    @Bellumori94:

Thanks for your reaching out. The spare parts will be available in the US in around this May. You may need to wait for a while.

Please be noted that S7's mop pad and filter are not interchangeable with that of the previous models. As for the self-empty dock, it's designed with both black and white color. But we have not got updates about when they'll be in stock. You can keep a close eye on our official website and facebook for future updates.

Like0
    Billy
    Billy04/29/2021      02:22
    @Rayshine:

Yes you can 100 percent use pads for s5 max roborock there thinner but they work. Also don't buy the s5 pads from roborock buy from Amazon after market. You can buy alot cheap.theres a company coming out with Roborock s7 pads in 1 week. The pads are better quality and cost 20 dollars for 10 mopping pads. Roborock dropped the ball on not having pads. These companies are going to make a killing before roborock comes out with their pads. And you don't have to worry about the pads bought after market voiding the warranty. No way for roborock to know if your using authentic or aftermarket pads like irobot can.

Like0
  • Obviously the S7 came with a pad and filters. Why aren't they available for purchase?

Like0
    JLJEEPER
    JLJEEPER05/12/2021      02:16
    @RR_Support:

Thank you, I just made an order from AliExpress

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member05/13/2021      00:29
    @JLJEEPER:

My pleasure!

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bellumori94
Welcome to Roborock Forum