S7 Water Low Message

S7 Water Low Message

Is there a way to turn on notification on the RR app to tell me when the water tank is low? I found it one time in the app by accident but I don't ever see the message. Also I hear my robot speaking on occasion but I'm never close enough to make out the actual words over the sound of it :) Is there a way to have those be push notifications?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out.

There will be the water low alert on the home map page in the app, but there won't be push notifications.

You can tell if water tank needs to be refilled by

1) checking if there's any alert in the app

2) checking if the light belt will flash orange.

Best regards.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rayshine
Welcome to Roborock Forum