S6 MaxV Improvements

S6 MaxV Improvements

I would love to see the following improvements to the robot:

Access to camera while operating the robot in remote control so i can check in on the dog and make sure shes doing well while im working.

Access to speakers while operating the robot in remote control so i can scold the dog when shes chewing up the sofa

Adding less then solid dog poopers to list of known items to avoid. It would also be nice to alert the owner when any object of this type is detected

Y style mopping

Ability to name/label rooms

Ability to remember things from previous jobs. For instance, if a door is closed so a room can not be worked, then the robot will retry that room x minutes later for x number of times (configurable from app). Obviously the robot should "wait" after the job is done on charging dock.

Vacuum off mode (not silent or gentle). So i can mop during the night when sleeping so i dont get footprints and still not wake everyone up from the noise. I understand that some minimal noise will always be present for wheel motors.

Move the go button out on the general map view. I use that daily since my bot lives under the sofa where i cant reach the dustbin without calling it out.

Better map handling. I raised the furniture of my living room for the bot. Before it could not get under and would get stuck when getting too close. The new space under the furniture was detected but never added to the room, even after many runs. I had to delete and generate a new map for it to function properly.

I would like to see a mapping mode where both vacuum and mopping is completely off (for power saving and maximizing range) with ability for you to ALSO specify locations where you want it to discover more map if not generating a whole map. For instance if you want to add to a map where a door was once closed or if you add a doorway to a wall and dont want to end up remaking the whole map.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I would love to see the following improvements to the robot:

Access to camera while operating the robot in remote control so i can check in on the dog and make sure shes doing well while im working.

Access to speakers while operating the robot in remote control so i can scold the dog when shes chewing up the sofa

Adding less then solid dog poopers to list of known items to avoid. It would also be nice to alert the owner when any object of this type is detected

Y style mopping

Ability to name/label rooms

Ability to remember things from previous jobs. For instance, if a door is closed so a room can not be worked, then the robot will retry that room x minutes later for x number of times (configurable from app). Obviously the robot should "wait" after the job is done on charging dock.

Vacuum off mode (not silent or gentle). So i can mop during the night when sleeping so i dont get footprints and still not wake everyone up from the noise. I understand that some minimal noise will always be present for wheel motors. https://9apps.ooo/

Move the go button out on the general map view. I use that daily since my bot lives under the sofa where i cant reach the dustbin without calling it out.

Better map handling. I raised the furniture of my living room for the bot. Before it could not get under and would get stuck when getting too close. The new space under the furniture was detected but never added to the room, even after many runs. I had to delete and generate a new map for it to function properly.

I would like to see a mapping mode where both vacuum and mopping is completely off (for power saving and maximizing range) with ability for you to ALSO specify locations where you want it to discover more map if not generating a whole map. For instance if you want to add to a map where a door was once closed or if you add a doorway to a wall and dont want to end up remaking the whole map.

my issue got solved!!

Like0
    SnapRecruit
    SnapRecruit02/28/2024      09:38
    @micheblea83:

Thank you for sharing with us! Make sure to explore the best job posting site for even more opportunities.

Like0
    Ariee32
    Ariee3203/02/2024      10:23
    @micheblea83:

Thank you for sharing this informative post. I am very interested in the information you have shared.

Here also visit the website for the ultimate battle royal experience. Download the game https://ff-advanceserver.com/ explore immersive gameplay, and join millions worldwide in intense, fast-paced action. Survive, be the last one standing, and embrace the excitement of Free Fire!

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

micheblea83
Welcome to Roborock Forum