Roborock S5- help needed

Roborock S5- help needed

Hi there.

I have a Roborock S5 (v2) since Oct 19'. However since the start of this month, the robot isn't working properly anymore. At some point on the cleaning, he starts to create "map" inside another map with inexistent parts in my house as well as he can't find his way back home. I've cleaned the robot, factory reset it (original firmware same issue happen), even changed the dock to another room (even though it used to work for almost 2 years). I don't know what to do anymore and any tip would be highly appreciated.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

leckobh
Welcome to Roborock Forum