Set direction of the cleaning ?.

Set direction of the cleaning ?.

Hello,

Only one complaint so far of my S5, I can not set the direction of the cleaning lines. With the mop on the hardwood, going perpendicular to the hardwood slats puts some dirt in the lines between the slats, i would like it to rotate the direction of cleaning so mitigate this problem.

thanks

jackyjoy

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I have this problem with a large area rug that has ribs in the pile. If the vacuum runs against the ribs, it has trouble picking up dirt that is deep in the ribs. If it vacuums in the direction of the ribbing, it pulls the dirt up properly. It would be great to specify the direction that the vacuum does the main sweeps of its path per room or at least per job.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member05/16/2021      01:53
    @Scoobybri:

Hi, thanks for reaching out.

To our apology, the feature you mentioned is not available at the moment.

However, we will forward your advice to the relevant team and will try to manage it in the future.

Thanks for your idea and suggestion.

Like0
  • thanks for the information.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member08/17/2021      14:58
    @jackyjoy123:

You're welcome~

Like0
  • I have this same problem. The vacuum chooses to clean perpendicularly to the joint-lines and grain pattern of my wood plank flooring. It really needs to be able to clean with (or parallel to) the joints/grain of the planks.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/16/2021      16:26
    @The Rock:

Hi, thanks for reaching out.

Currently S5 doesn't support the feature. Later models like S6maxV and S7 support the feature of cross hatch if the rooms/zones are set to clean more than once

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

jackyjoy123
Welcome to Roborock Forum