Roborock S5 Max vs S6 Maxv vs S7

Roborock S5 Max vs S6 Maxv vs S7

Hello, I’m fairly new to robot vacuums, and I’m having a hard time making decisions.

I was going to purchase the S6 MaxV, however, I noticed a lot of bad reviews due do its brush not spinning on carpets. I do have carpets at my house...

So is this an issue for me?

What are the main differences between the S5 Max vs S6 MaxV other than the camera?

I heard the new S7 also has issues with the carpets, so should I proceed with S5 Max and save some money as well?

Lastly, I was reading somewhere that even the new S4 models have issues with the brush spinning on carpets... Could it be the same for the S5?!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello, I’m fairly new to robot vacuums, and I’m having a hard time making decisions.

I was going to purchase the S6 MaxV, however, I noticed a lot of bad reviews due do its brush not spinning on carpets. I do have carpets at my house...

So is this an issue for me?

What are the main differences between the S5 Max vs S6 MaxV other than the camera?

I heard the new S7 also has issues with the carpets, so should I proceed with S5 Max and save some money as well?

Lastly, I was reading somewhere that even the new S4 models Appvn have issues with the brush spinning on carpets... Could it be the same for the S5?! SHAREit

issue got solved

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

JimieSitu
Welcome to Roborock Forum