S6 Pure - Avoiding carpet when mopping?

S6 Pure - Avoiding carpet when mopping?

I just got the S6 Pure and so far very happy with it's vacuum performance. Just wondering how to approach the mopping side of things. The whole floor is timber laminate floorboards with rugs in certain areas. Do I have to manually set up no-go zones for these? Or will the bot automatically detect carpet and not go there? I know it can't lift the mop for carpeted areas but I'm not looking to mop and vacuum at the same time.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I just got the S6 Pure and so far very happy with it's vacuum performance. Just wondering how to approach the mopping side of things. The whole floor is timber laminate floorboards with rugs in certain areas. Do I have to manually set up no-go zones fo showbox r these? Or will the bot automatically detect carpet and not go there? I know it can't lift the mop for carpeted areas but I'm not looking to mop and vacuum at the same time.

issue got solved!!

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BarateGites
Welcome to Roborock Forum