S6 pure offline

S6 pure offline

I bought it from Amazon few months ago. Today it is offline. I followed the directions to reset WiFi. But it I can’t find “ robot_vacuum” in the networks of WiFi. Could you please help me with the issue? Thank you.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for your reaching out.

Please remove the offline device from the app by holding the offline device button.

Then please reboot your device (hold the power button to turn it off and then hold the same button to turn it on)

Then please hold the 2 buttons on top of the robot to reset wifi. Then you can follow the instructions of connecting to wifi. Please observe if the wifi indicator light will be flashing slowly or not.

Like0
    eric
    eric07/15/2021      23:11
    @RR_Support:

i tried this it doesnt work...

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member07/17/2021      08:12
    @eric:

Hi, thanks for your reaching out. If your device is also offline, please first delete the offline device by holding the device icon on your phone. Then please reboot your robot (take it off the dock, hold the power button to turn off the device, and then hold the same button to turn it back on).

Then please try to pair the device with wifi one more time.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yu
Welcome to Roborock Forum