Schedules for zones?

Schedules for zones?

Hello,

I recently bought an s7, and I am really happy with it. The cleaning performance is great, the navigation and mapping of rooms etc is very good, even mopping works better than I expected. The app overall works well and does pretty much everything I want.

One thing I'd like to see though - how about schedules for zones?

I have a very large main room. In one part of the room is my couch, which of course I use a lot, drop crumbs there, etc. It gets more dirty than the rest of the room, and much quicker. I'd like to schedule cleaning around that couch area - just a few square meters from the whole big room - every few days. Cleaning the whole big room frequently is not practical.

Currently AFAICT that isn't possible, it is only possible to schedule rooms, or the whole flat, correct?

I already considered editing the map and splitting my big room up into smaller fake rooms, so I could have a "couch" room, and schedule that. But the app warns me to "Please divide by real room", which I understand to mean "don't create fake rooms" :-)

So what's the solution? Will scheduling zones be added in future?

PS - it is a real shame this forum is so full of spam, do you plan to do anything about that?

Thanks,

Robo-fan

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out. Sorry to tell you that scheduled zone cleaning is not available yet, but we'll forward your suggestion to our tech team and will try to manage it in the future.

As for the spam, we've deleted them, and will improve the protection scheme to avoid them.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Like0
    EP
    EP01/09/2023      14:34
    @RR_Support:

Any update on this request? I just got a S7 Max Ultra last month and I would like to schedule cleaning just for my area rugs to help reduce excessive dog hair.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/12/2023      16:37
    @EP:

Hello, thanks for reaching out. Yes the feature is availale for the S7maxV Ultra. It's called Routine. You can schedule zone cleaing under the routine. See pic below:

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Robo
Welcome to Roborock Forum