Best settings for S7?

Best settings for S7?

Hi y'all, I have a very big house, or at least big in terms of like using S7, about 145 m^2. The first day I got it I put it to max and intense, and it kept draining the battery so quick that my mapping didn't finished until night, and then by tmr when I went to continue mapping it disappeared. I then removed the mop the next day, put it to quiet, and had it run from 100% to 45% to clean the house and just get it to map. My question is, what is the best schedule I should have to clean and what is the best settings. No carpets except one low pile in kitchen, floors are tile and hardwood. What is the best combo? Vaccum only first then mop? Or like vacuum at balanced and mop at intense or smth? Which routine can allow my house to be cleaned well in one charge, or with a small top up and finish?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out.

How long the battery can last depends on its working environment as well as the suction strength and mop intensity. For example, when the robot detects carpet, its suction strength will increase to max automatically.

Our suggestion to this issue is that let the robot finish the cleaning on its own. The robot can resume cleaning from where it left. It's hard to calculate and tell you exactly what may be the best combo because every house differs in their layout and environment.

If you want it to finish in one charge, you may set quite+mild to give it a try. But the cleaning performance may not be ensured.

The best way, in our opinion, is to set the settings as you want. The robot can resume cleaning from where it left. Here's how it works:

1. When battery is 20% during cleaning, robot goes back to dock for charging.

2. When battery recharges to 80% on dock, robot goes to the spot where it left to resume cleaning.

Best regards.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MoniBinis
Welcome to Roborock Forum