Robot vacuum suggestion (now that I have a better idea of what I need)

Robot vacuum suggestion (now that I have a better idea of what I need)

I posted a similar question last week, but it turned out even I didn't know what I needed. Now I'm pretty clear on it, so hopefully it can be narrowed down. Here's the context and conditions:

* no carpets

* 1300 sq ft (120m2)

* lots of angles and odd-placed walls so need something that can map out accurately

* Must have ability to define no-go zones and scheduling or ability to start it from the app when needed

* No pets (for now). Toddler that treats the entire floor as his dining table. Lots of breadcrumbs, mostly, occasionally fruit

* Auto empty is a MUST

* Budget: About 600 euros or 700 USD

* I want a great robot vacuum, NOT a vacuum and mop comboNO mopping required (otherwise I would've gone with the Roborock S6 Maxv or S7)

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I posted a similar question last week, but it turned out even I didn't know what I needed. Now I'm pretty clear on it, so hopefully it can be narrowed down. Here's the context and conditions:

* no carpets

* 1300 sq ft (120m2)

* lots of angles and odd-placed walls so need something that can map out accurately

* Must have ability to define no-go zones and scheduling or ability to start it from the app when needed

* No pets (for now). Toddler that treats the entire floor as his dining table. Lots of breadcrumbs, mostly, occasionally fruit

* Auto empty is a MUST

* Budget: About 600 euros or 700 USD Appvalley

* I want a great robot vacuum, NOT a vacuum and mo Tweakbox p comboNO mopping required (otherwise I would've gone with the Roborock S6 Maxv or S7)

issue got solved

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

marikelis47
Welcome to Roborock Forum