“Do Not Clean”-areas

“Do Not Clean”-areas

Hi,

one of the great things with a LiDAR vacuumer is that it automatically makes a map for you.

but one of the bad things about it is that it also goes through glass doors.

i have 2 glass doors, leading to my terrace/garden, and when my S6 MaxV creates a map, it also thinks that there’s a place to clean outside. This means that, at the end of every run, it tries to go there as well, or I’ll have to put them in sequence so it kinda tries to go there along it’s route.

ive set no-go zones, so it won’t go there.. but.. wouldn’t it be nice if it was possible to either DELETE (and remember what area has been deleted) it from the map? Or at least have a “No Vacuum/No Mopping” setting in the customisation, to simply tell the vacuumer that it shouldn’t try and go to that “room”.?

Hopefully it would be possible! Thanks!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kenneth
Software Developer | Owner of Roborock S6 MaxV