Make it smarter

Make it smarter

by easy integration steps/methods into Home Assistant or other smart home plattforms in order to receive triggers to control when and where to clean.

Thanks

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Amen and Amen. Seems like we shouldn't have to hack the system to get Google Assistant to help out.

Like0
    Smarthome-Developer
    Smarthome-Developer01/11/2022      11:06
    @Davwein:

I made a similar suggestion yesterday here on the forum. Adding examples why integration in alexa et al is no real smart home integration. Why other companies (including philips hue and tesla) are supporting APIs. That there is an active community ready to build great solutions. That this would lead to more sales (and more publicity leading to even more sales). That the API is already well documented (not from roborock, but anyway). That the only thing missing is an official way to get tokens.

I told them they are missing an opportunity here, and that it's easy for them to recover.

Roborock deleted my suggestion. Obviously they don't like smart home integration. They reject it so firmly that they resort to censorship in their own forum.

Like1

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RoboCop
Welcome to Roborock Forum