Roborock S6 pure vs Dreame D9 - Why ist the D9 that cheap?

Roborock S6 pure vs Dreame D9 - Why ist the D9 that cheap?

Hi, I am considering buying myself a vacuum robot. I was first leaning towards the roborock S6 pure due to its good value for money. (~310€) Then I stumbled upon the Dreame D9. It seems to be more or less the same machine as the S6 pure except it’s around 30-40% cheaper in Germany. (~205€)

Since both are manufactured by Xiaomi daughter companys I am wondering why they would release such similar products that are priced so differently.

So my question would be: Am I missing any substantial differences between the S6 pure and the Dreame D9? I would really appreciate it if someone with real world knowledge about the two could let me know!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, I am considering buying myself a vacuum robot. I was first leaning towards the roborock S6 pure due to its good value for money. (~310€) Then I stumbled upon the Dreame D9. It seems to be more or less the same machine as the S6 pure except it’s around 30-40% cheaper in Germany. (~205€)

Since both are manufactu 192.168.1.254 red by Xiaomi daughter companys I am wondering why they would release such similar products that are priced so differently.

So my question would be: Am I missing any subs 10.0.0.0.1 tantial differences between the S6 pure and the Dreame D9? I would really appreciate it if someone with real world knowledge about the two could let me know!

issue got solved

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

octuslimb
Welcome to Roborock Forum