How can I set cleaning cycle(s) on a schedule setting (S5 Max)?

How can I set cleaning cycle(s) on a schedule setting (S5 Max)?

My robot is the S5 Max, I like to have the robot set for 2x cycles each room so it will clean in a cross hatch pattern but I can't find any menu to select number of cleaning cycle(s) in a schedule set up menu.

So, can number of cleaning cycle(s) be set in a schedule set up? Or could this be added to another firmware update, please.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• +1 for the S7 as well!

This is really needed so I don’t have to set room cleaning manually each day. Need the ability to schedule rooms to clean x2 or x3.

Roborock lacks on carpet. Scheduling the cycle x2 or x3 can help offset this.

Thank you team!

Like2
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member02/02/2023      14:41
    @Matt:

Thanks for posting. We're always looking for ways to improve the user experience and we appreciate your feedback. We will forward your feedback to our tech team and hope they can manage it soon.

Like0
  • A new S7 user here and I'm desperately missing this feature as well. It seems easy enough to add as the robot already can do X2 or X3 in manually initiated cleaning jobs. Need this setting added to the scheduled jobs option. It will make a big difference. Thank you for considering it.

Like1
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member09/05/2022      10:17
    @OldManCan:

Thanks for posting. We're always looking for ways to improve the user experience and we appreciate your feedback.

For more help, feel free to reach out to our support team at support@roborock.com.

Like0
  • Hi, thanks for reaching out.

We regret and apologize that the features you mentioned are currently not available. I will forward this to the relevant team. Hopefully, they will be able to manage them in the future, though I cannot say for certain when or if this will occur.

Thank you for being a valued customer.

Like0
  • +1 for this feature. Proposed work around of adding a second schedule is inefficient for rooms far from the dock.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/28/2022      10:22
    @dtaii_phx:

Noted that. Thanks for your feedback~ We will forward the request to our tech team.

Like0
  • +1 for the request. Absolutely need this! Please help out!!!

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member04/12/2022      12:21
    @beesnot83:

Hi, thanks for reaching out. We regret and apologize that the feature you mentioned is currently not available. I will forward this to the relevant team. Hopefully, they will be able to manage them in the future, though I cannot say for certain when or if this will occur.

Thank you for your patience and for being a valued customer.

Best regards.

Like0
  • Thank you for your work. I hope the developers will add this feature.

Like0
  • +1 for the S8!

This feature is very much needed. Please escalate. I think your engineering team would really appreciate and have fun with developing a functionality which solves this issue.

I really like my S8. Keep the good work up 😄

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chetsada
Welcome to Roborock Forum