New S7 issues

Having issues with a new S7.

Basically I've mapped out the house and it looks fine, but now when I send it to a room or zone it cleans a tiny little square in the hallway and then says complete.

Basically, it will only clean the room that it's docked in. If I try to send it to another room it won't go past the hallway.

Any ideas ?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to Customer Support and we are sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with your device.

Could you please send us a screenshot of the history cleanup map when the robot only cleans a tiny little square and then says complete?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Obito009
Welcome to Roborock Forum