First Generation Xiaomi vac/iPhone app issues

First Generation Xiaomi vac/iPhone app issues

I have a first generation xiaomi robot vac. Recently the map quit working as well as the vacuum controls. Somehow I still get alerts that the vac is working, but that's it. Does anyone know how to reset/uninstall and reinstall to get everything working again? When I use the app it after resetting the Wifi, I scroll down to the vacuum section but there are numerous vacs listed. I've tried every Roborock vac listed and each time it says its connecting and appears to finish but then the app says no supported device. I bought this in 2017 and it has been working fine until recently. Any help would be appreciated.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to Customer Support and we are sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with your device.

Do you mean the device can not connected to wifi?

Could you please tell us your device's SN so that we can suggest accordingly? Open the cover of the device and take out the dustbin. There's a barcode on the device (not on dustbin). The SN is under the barcode like R0201S82418800.

May I know which app you're using?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hilanokta
Welcome to Roborock Forum