S5 Max avoids parts on the map without any obstacle. So is USELESS.

S5 Max avoids parts on the map without any obstacle. So is USELESS.

Goodmorning,

there are two treads about this problem but no resolution yet.

My S5 Max (and also ones of other users) avoids zones of the map without any obstacle. This happens in washing mode.

This problem make our Roborocks USELESS in the rooms where it happens and we are waiting for a resolution. Can you announce if your are resolving it?

My firmware is 02.15.30 and this is an example of the session with the problem. My Roborock has been perfctly cleaned, wheels are free and I tryed all procedures you have suggested in other treads in the forum.

Please, don't let us without our Roborocks. We are waitin for you.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• We are waiting for the solution please…

Like0
  • I wrote to email support. They asked me Serial Number, Receipt of purchase, video of a session and other informations. I spent all the afternoon to prepare to them all these infos, charging video on Drive and send them.

Their answer? “The problem is your device, contact the seller for guarantee”.

Only in this forum there are 4-5 people with the same problem and the same device. It’s so clear that the problem is the software… but they only told me “it’s a your device problem”.

This is my last Roborock. Worst assistence ever.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/06/2021      08:38
    @Paolo:

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to Customer Support and we are sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with your device.

According to the information you sent us, if the issue happens only with mopping, it's highly likely that the issue lies with the wheels lacking grip when there's plenty of water released. The wheels may need to be replaced to get better grip.

We suggest you try and contact the seller so that they can provide the warranty.

Best regards.

Like0
    Paolo
    Paolo12/06/2021      15:02
    @RR_Support:

Dear Staff Member,

It's so clear: If the problem was wheels, it should be the same in all my house. As I told to support email, my flat is the same in all the house. There are no "more slipping" zones. Instead, the problem is in more o less the same zones in ONLY TWO ROOMS.

Wheels don't slipp. They have perfect GRIP, as you can see in the video that I also sent to email support:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17d7dGQZc17aYNrZ3BbkUnPDTFZWySeZr/view?usp=sharing

Have you red all other user in other treads that has the same problem in the same period after the same firmware update? Why your answer is about wheels? It's so evident that the problems are not wheels!

PLEASE. this error makes our S5 Max USELESS!

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/16/2021      16:15
    @Paolo:

Hi, thanks for your reply.

If the issue is only in the 2 rooms, did you customize the water flow in that rooms to be higher?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Paolo
Welcome to Roborock Forum