How do I move the dock to a different location without losing all of my map information?

How do I move the dock to a different location without losing all of my map information?

I've got my maps all set with no-go zones and invisible walls but the Dock is in a location that is not good for today's environment.

What is the best procedure for moving my dock's location while preserving all of my maps and schedules?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Once you've removed the dock, you can start a round of full house cleaning with the robot from the charging dock. Make sure the device starts from the dock and returns to the dock automatically.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Megabyte
Welcome to Roborock Forum