roborock s7

Hello Everybody,

I am thinking about buying Roborock S7 but I am worried about it cleaning under furniture - my whole kitchen and a few other pieces of furniture have got little pedestals at the bottom, lowest are 8cm from the ground and about 11cm deep. LoginJet

I know that this is lower that the whole S7 height (including lidar tower) but I wanted to ask you whether S7 is able to slide itself into such gap - is the 8-8.5cm clearance enough to fit the base of the vacuum without the lidar, how deep into such gap can it enter and, the most important question, will it try to enter the gap?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SanaChilds
Welcome to Roborock Forum