S6 not returning to dock to charge and resume

S6 not returning to dock to charge and resume

For the past few weeks my s6 has not been returning to its dock to recharge and resume. It knows exactly where the dock is etc but my nightly run takes just over a battery worth to complete and the s6 will just die in the middle of the floor instead of going back to charge.

Any ideas?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to Customer Support and we are sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with your device.

May I know if you turn the device back on, can you see how much battery is left in the app? Or the device cannot be turned on at all without recharge?

Best regards.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nick
Welcome to Roborock Forum