Can't create schedules??

Can't create schedules??

Hi. I am not able to create or manage schedules now. Always get this message "the robot must have a strong wi-fi signal for scheduled cleaning" when getting into the page to set schedules. I have two models (S5 Max and S6 MaxV) and both of them run into this same problem when I tried to set schedules. They are connected to WiFi just fine. I can control them to start clean through my Roborock App. My phone is connected to the same WiFi. My WiFi signal is very good, at least from my phone.

Any idea what is going on? Thanks!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out.

The message is just a prompt, and it won't affect the setting of schedule. You can set the schedule any way.

Like0
  • I have the same problem, the “+” to create schedules is grayed out and I have no way to setup a schedule. I only see the “prompt” mentioned above.

Like0
    aisler
    aisler03/22/2022      12:31
    @aisler:

Okay, for anyone having the same problem, just press the grey “+”, the color is just unfortunate, but the function is accessible.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member03/26/2022      09:47
    @aisler:

Hi, thanks for your updates. If there's anything we can help with, please feel free to reach out to us.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

robofan
Welcome to Roborock Forum