Roborock doesn't move

Roborock doesn't move

Good afternoon,

I have issue with my Roborock S6. As you can see on the video(see the link below) it doesn't want to move. spinning into a direction and that's it. I was trying to restart it, reboot it, reset to factory settings, update, cleaning, full battery discharge and then full charge, moving to different place, the wheels are spinning when you spin them with your hand, however nothing helped. It doesn't tell me anything about the issue in the app or the roborock itself. Any ideas? I really need to fix it as my wife is killing me slowly cause I still didn't sort this out... HELP =) https://youtu.be/Mug94yhx9b8

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nickova21
Welcome to Roborock Forum