very bad service

very bad service

I sent my H6 for warranty(the mode button is not work). I purchased it on 12/05/2021. after fixed(not sure if it was fix or not), they sent back my H6 by FedEx, and I never received the package, I contact roborock customer service, they asked me to contact FedEx, FedEx told me that they need shipper(Roborock) to contact them to file case, I emailed Roborock, no reply, I called them, told that they have nothing to do and also will not contact FedEx and have no solution for me. they insist customer should take the pain. that's it! how bad their service is.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marsfoto
Welcome to Roborock Forum