Roborock app (or) plugin major operational bug

Roborock app (or) plugin major operational bug

I'm using the Roborock app for Android ver 3.2.18 (most recent in the Play Store) with the S7 + auto clean dock. firmware ver 02.15.00 .

Since the UI major change where the robot operating modes are divided to tabs (Vac & Mop, Mop, Vacuum, Customize),

I noticed a major bug where if you start the robot on deep mop mode, it would stay on this mode without any indication of that in the app :

for example, I switched to deep mop and started the robot on Full clean, it had finished and returned to dock. A day afterwards, if I start the robot again on "full", there is NO INDICATION in the app that it would not start the vacuum, and it only starts cleaning in deep mop mode (no vacuum) -

to be perfectly clear, the operation mode icon does not change to indicate it's in mop only mode! it still shows vacuum/mop icon (the one with the divider line).

The only way to return the cleaning mode to Vac & Mop, is to manually switch to Mop (the robot beeps),

and switch back again Vac & Mop (robot beeps). ONLY then, the robot would start the vacuum (and mop) on the next full clean.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reporting the bug to us.

We have reported the bug to our tech team, and they're fixing the issue right now. Please wait for the next updates.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Best regards.

Like0
    anonyless
    anonyless05/13/2022      09:25
    @RR_Support:

@RR_Support, when is this going to be fixed?

thanks

Like0
    anonyless
    anonyless05/19/2022      15:30
    @RR_Support:

there was an app update recently published to the Play Store ver 3.2.30,

but this bug was not fixed. could you please update me on this?

Like0
    anonyless
    anonyless06/06/2022      14:27
    @RR_Support:

please update me on this. it's getting very annoying - everytime i start the robot, i can't be sure if it's going to start the vacuum or not!

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anonyless
Welcome to Roborock Forum