Main brush jammed on high carpet

Main brush jammed on high carpet

My Roborock S7 has issue cleaning my high carpet. Seemingly it can move on the carpet, but every few minutes it stops, with the message: "Main brush jammed. Remove and clean the main brush and bearings". I've checked multiple times and the main brush is completely clean, brand new, only used a few times. Moreover when I just restart the cleaning process without doing anything, the robot can move forward and continue cleaning, so it's definitely not jammed. The problem is, that every few minutes the robot stops on the carpet, and requires me to restart it. Can this be a software or sensor issue? I've tried removing the mop / adjusting the suction power, and disabling the carpet booster, also the firmware is the latest one. Do anyone have solution to prevent this error?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please try the steps below:

1. Check if there is anything entangled in the main brush, including the brush itself, its two ends, and the 2 slots in the housing for installing the brush. Could you please send us some pictures to show them?

2. Have you replaced your main brush? If so, where did you buy it?

3. Please test if the robot will report the error on both hard floor and carpet.

If the robot reports the error only on carpet, but works fine on hard floor:

1) Please enable carpet mode. If the mode is on, the robot will automatically increase the suction to max when it's on carpet. See attached picture.

2) Upgrade your firmware to the latest version.

3) Please send us a video showing the robot's behaviour from when it's started to when it reports the error.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Doncee01
Welcome to Roborock Forum