My S6 Pure Constantly saying filter blocked or wet when it’s not

My S6 Pure Constantly saying filter blocked or wet when it’s not

Hi there. Hoping to get some help. my series 6 pure is constantly saying the filter is blocked or wet even when it has a brand new filter in it. I’m assuming that means the section where the air vents is blocked with hair (we have three dogs) but can’t figure out how to get to it. Help!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out.

You could try the methods below.

1. Empty the dust bin. Clean the filter and dry it outside in the sunshine for at least 12 hours.

2. Replace the filter with a brand new one from the original package box if there is. Then please reboot your device to see if the error will go away (take the robot off the dock, then long press the power button to switch it off and then press the same button to turn it back on).

3. Please send us some pictures to show both sides of your filter.

4. Change the cleaning mode to balance/normal and see if the issue persists.

5. Try to upgrade the firmware version of your robot.

6. Clap the fan slightly like the video below.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=17mOVnVn7aNj_k2IRSDsfvd5WwSrluSg-

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anneliese
Welcome to Roborock Forum