Roborock s7 error 7

Roborock s7 error 7

My new s7 is having a lot of error 7, wheels stuck in very random places. I just press start again and it works fine. I also tried to reset device to factory and it’s not letting me. Any help or tricks would be great. Note: had an e4 and it had no issues cleaning but this one keeps getting stuck randomly

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Seems to have no path.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member05/19/2022      17:53
    @RoboOne:

Hi, thanks for reaching out.

Would you please try and remove the mop mount and run the robot without the mop to see if the error will persist or not?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RoboOne
Welcome to Roborock Forum