Wish I had a que that I could add tasks to.

Wish I had a que that I could add tasks to.

This is an obnoxious part about many smart home apps, not just roborock, but I sure wish you could create a que of tasks.

I have often realize the dog brought in some dirt or mud that has dried. I generally schedule it to vacuum 2-3x. Then I have to wait and tell it to mop now. I really wish I could tell the vacuum to follow some more advanced instructions instead of just room or zone. E.g.

Vacuum room A 2x at turbo

Then vacuum room b 1x on balanced

Then mop rooms A and B.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Routines and room customisation should do most of this. Hoping they will add option to schedule routines soon

Like0
  • I just realised you can schedule routines but not from the schedules page. Set a routine, with multiple tasks, then hit the the dots to schedule

Like0
    brianwilsonrt
    brianwilsonrt07/21/2022      01:40
    @hidara:

I truly wish I could give the vacuum more advanced instructions than just room or wordle 2 zone. E.g.

Like0
    hidara
    hidara07/21/2022      02:26
    @brianwilsonrt:

I agree. Full API access would be amazing and Roborock could benefit from the community's ideas! Still love this machine and truly believe it will save some marriages 🤣

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aaronhasarobot
Welcome to Roborock Forum