E35 - I know it's old, but it doesn't work right

E35 - I know it's old, but it doesn't work right

Bought the E35 brand new in late 2020. We only ever used it once a week, and have not used it for the last 8-9 months because of an issue that popped up. The robot vacuum is now just a brick sitting in our kitchen. And yes, I've made sure everything has the latest software updates.

The issue is that when I ask the robot to run, it does begin the cycle. But after 2-3 minutes of moving around the kitchen, it claims cleaning is done and heads back to the dock. I have to re-start the vacuum 6-7 times before it FINALLY will do the full area (dining room, foyer, kitchen and family room). I have attached a screenshot that shows my first two attempts to run it today.

The vacuum worked great the first year and it would run through the entire area in 2 hours and redock with no issues. And then we started having these issues but I'd still eventually be able to get it to go for a full cleaning. But eventually I gave up because I had to try 6-7 times to get it to go and do a full cycle instead of redocking after 2-3 minutes. Well, I'm determined to fix the problem. I bought it vacuum and help me out! I spent money on this thing, I want it to work properly. Anyone else have this issue with ANY of the Roborock vacuums?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out.

Would you please try the following?

1) Please move the robot to another room to have a try

2) Please use a piece of cloth clean the optic eye.

If none of them can resolve the issue, please get in touch with support@roborock.com to get further assistance.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

JS
Welcome to Roborock Forum