S7 MaxV Ultra - HAS ARRIVED!!!

S7 MaxV Ultra - HAS ARRIVED!!!

Received ours last week and I have to say, so far we are impressed with this sucker! From the vacuum itself to the dock, all seems well worth the price tag.

We are coming from a Neato Connected and so far, the S7 itself is far beyond what we had before in all areas it seems. We are loving the mop feature as we have two dogs and this feature is perfect for cleaning up behind them. The app interface and options are really well done and easy to use. This was not the case with our previous robot vacuums.

My only gripe with the unit as a whole honestly, and really its not a big deal, is the latches for the clean and dirty water bins. They get in the way of the respected handles for each bin when trying to open the lid. Figured I'd throw that out there because we all have to find something to gripe about, right.... lol

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Epic Cajun
Welcome to Roborock Forum